East Cheshire Hospice Receives £211,000 Funding from Government

East Cheshire Hospice has been awarded £211,000 from the Government in the package announced by the Chancellor.

This provides the Hospice with 80% of its funding, with the remaining 20% provided by fundraising.

East Cheshire Hospice is working closely with the NHS to provide the patient step-up/step-down support they need and has opened additional beds at the Hospice. They are also visiting more patients than ever through their Hospice @Home service, to ensure that our most vulnerable constituents and their families are being supported by the Hospice through this crisis.

Fiona said:

"As a Vice President of East Cheshire Hospice I am delighted to hear this news."

You can donate to East Cheshire Hospice: https://www.eastcheshirehospice.org.uk/donate-now/